( )
EXODUS.burningman.com Login

Everyone working a flagger shift must be a Nevada State Certified Flagger. The class to get the certification is free and takes place in Gerlach during Burning Man. Certs are good for two years, so if you took the class last year you do not need to take it again. If you took it two years ago, you do need to retake the class. If you have current certs, or you are fairly certain that you are going to take the class, you can go ahead and sign up for flagger shifts.


Exiters make up the rest of the volunteers who will carrying out all the other jobs that need to get done. These jobs include controlling traffic, entertaining the folks in their cars, and providing information.

To Contact Us: exodus@burningman.com


Exodus Home
Shift Information
Flaggers & Exiters

The Burning Man Project - Official Site